How often do you visit the library?
- Weekly – 44%
- Twice a month – 22%
- Once a month – 11.5%
What service or items do you value most at the library?
- Books – 97%
- Interlibrary loans – 64%
- DVDs – 62%
The library has outgrown the current space. What do you prefer?
- Expand the building – 56%
- Build new building at current location – 23%
- Move into an existing building on 5th Avenue – 13%
Do you think the library is valuable to the community? Why?
- Supplies information, education and entertainment
- Resource for continuous personal growth
How would you describe your first impression of the Library?
- Surprised, thought it would be much smaller
- Lucky to have this gem in our community
- Perfect setting for area
What additional services of items would you like to see at the Library?
- More children’s area space
- More space for sitting
- Quiet reading room